Brighten Your Smile With Opalescence Teeth Whitening From Your Brookside Dental Team In Portland
Patients with bright white teeth feel more confident and smile more often. Teeth whitening is one of our most requested cosmetic dentistry services because it’s a simple and effective way to dramatically enhance the beauty of your natural smile. At our practices in Clackamas and Gresham, we offer Opalescence teeth whitening to our Oregon Patients.
Enjoy Bright White Teeth After An In-Office Opalescence Treatment
Our Opalescence in-office whitening treatment can dramatically whiten your teeth in less than an hour. With Opalescence, our patients may achieve the stunning white smile they’ve always wanted after only one dentist appointment. In-office whitening is perfect for patients who have a wedding or other social event and who want results fast. You’ll see the difference in your smile immediately. Patients love Opalescence because it’s easy, convenient, and much faster than at home whitening treatments.
The Benefits of Opalescence Teeth Whitening
- Beauty | White teeth communicate health, wellness, and beauty to everyone who sees your smile. Your friends and family will notice the difference.
- Comfort | Opalescence Teeth Whitening uses a special potassium nitrate and fluoride formula that reduces sensitivity, and unlike some other whitening treatments, Opalescence doesn’t use a harsh light.
- Natural Look | Opalescence teeth whitening treatments achieve a shade of white that looks natural and beautiful.
- Health | The special potassium nitrate and fluoride formula is designed to strengthen your enamel and help improve the overall health of your teeth while it whitens.
- Convenience | With Opalescence professional whitening, we can whiten your teeth in under an hour. You’ll be able to see immediate results. Opalescence in-office whitening is perfect if you need white teeth for a special event.
To find out more about our tooth whitening treatment or our more permanent porcelain veneers, call us at one of our Portland offices in Gresham or Clackamas. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have, or schedule a tooth whitening appointment!